Re: [PARPORT] disable/elable_irq() in parport_claim/release().

Andrea Arcangeli (andrea@e-mind.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:53:50 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999, Tim Waugh wrote:

>When 2.3 is forked, I don't intend on sending Linus everything I have all
>at once, obviously, so I figured it would be easier to keep things at

Really I think it wouldn't be a big pain for him to include everything in
2.3.0. So I think it's better to have only one global and big parport
patch popular and well tested in advance. Maybe I am wrong.. ;).

Andrea Arcangeli