Re: [PARPORT] OfficeJet Project

Brian Roberson (brian@bstc.net)
Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:09:35 -0600

I am still here, I ran/run the website, mailing list and did a *little*
coding, mostly debug though :)
I have not seen a single mail from any of the original developers, so I
would imagine the interest was lost.
hopefully, we can restructure a new team and get this project moving, If
your interested, join the mailing list!