[PARPORT] mount at boot error "insmod driver"?

Jon Hofmann (hofmann@math.ucsb.edu)
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 13:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to have my zip drive mounted at boot time.
I have amended my /etc/fstab with the line:
        /dev/sda4 /mnt/zip vfat defaults 0 0

However, I get an error during boot up which is something
about 'try insmod driver'?
Well, I can mount the zip-drive after boot up with
        insmod parport
        insmod parport_pc
        insmod ppa
        mount /dev/sda4 /mnt/zip

But, I would prefer to have it automated at boot up.
Any advice, or could someone point in the direction of a HOW-TO?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Hofmann