[PARPORT] I need Help

Brian Ghent (bghent@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 05:14:13 PDT

Hello, My name is brian Ghent,

I just started to use linux about 3 weeks ago, My system is working fine all
the drivers are working properely, But i have one problem.

I own A HP surestore 7200e, and i'm unsure on howto setup the linux system
to support it... I'm running Mandrake 6.0 at the present time.
And i don't think that it comes with source code for the parport
devices???.. can you please help me??

Could you keep things simple... Because i'm still getting use to how linux
works!!!

thank you

Brian Ghent