(no subject)

jk (jk_roby@libero.it)
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:14:59 +0100

I'm trying to register a device for using parport, the problem is that
when i request resources -- claim_resources -- and it retourn (-16)
irq is busy. i readed source of irq.c, there is some one that register that irq
i think, but i don't know where modify setup file for free that irq (7).
my distribution is: mandrake 6.0 arch: i386.
I readed also LDP examples and explanation, i tryed to load plip, but it say
that parport resource is busy.
tank.

Roberto Pomo