Re: [PARPORT] SIIG parallel port card interrupts

Nathan Meyers (nmeyers@javalinux.net)
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:53:11 -0800

Richard Stover wrote:

> I'm using a SIIG Inc. Cyberparallel Dual parallel port card in
> a special laboratory application. I'm writing a special device driver
> for Linux (2.2.12-20, Redhat 6.1). The card seems to be working OK.

This may be a long shot, but is the interrupt shared by other devices?
That's a common configuration with PCI devices, but not all drivers can
deal with it. If that's the case, you can assign a PCI device its own
IRQ with the /sbin/setpci command.

Nathan Meyers
nmeyers@javalinux.net