[PARPORT] Parallel port HP Colorado 20GB use.

From: Bernie Gardner (bernie.gardner@umb.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 01:13:57 EDT

    I have a HP Colorado 20GBe parallel port drive which seems to work ok
    with tar, but I would like to use it with BRU. I can't seem to get this
    to work. It seems any brutab I try with /dev/pt0 as the device gives
    the message"

    WARNING: No compatible devices defined in BRUTAB

    if there are now other devices defined or anly shows np pt devices if
    others are defined. Before I waste any more time with this, can someone
    tell me if it is possible and if so, give me a sample brutab file for
    it. I tried the file from the estinc site for the TR5 drives with the
    above result. It defines st0/nst0 which I changed pt0.

    Thanks for any advice,

    Bernie Gardner