[PARPORT] Trust_IRQ

From: Matthias Schniedermeyer (ms@citd.de)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 17:28:23 EST

    #Include <hallo.h>

    I have a "Seiko Precision CDP-2000" (-> Epson Stylus Color 440/460)

    And syslog suggested "lp0: the printing could be optimized using the
    TRUST_IRQ flag, see the top of linux/drivers/char/lp.c"

    I tried it, but after that the printer produced garbage. So i switched it
    off again and then it printed again.

    Kernel is 2.2.18, Hardware is a Dual PII-400 with 512MB and GX-Chipset MB

    I think i have no luck, right?

    (P.S. I'm not subscribed)

    Bis denn