Re: [PARPORT] Problems with Backpack CD-Rewriter

From: huascar (huascar.ascarrunz@colorado.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 10:17:31 EDT

    Jaime,

    I'm prety new at Linux so for all it's worth, maybe it's in the way you
    are trying to burn... ie you're writing too fast or something.... I have
    the same drive... I modprobe paride, modprobe bpck6, modprobe pg, and
    then I use xcdroast, a graphical burning program. I make an image file
    before I burn, and burn at 1X...

    good luck,
    Huascar